Happy Monday, all!
Or if you’re like me it’s more like “happy-don’t-fall-asleep-get-work-done” day.
Either way, I hope it’s happy.
Thought I’d share some of my life photos since my phone is littered with all the random pictures I like to take.
1. Awesome vintage photograph I found of my Grandma from when I was home a couple weeks ago (she’s the one on the right)
2. I can’t resist taking pictures of beautiful spring flowers. It’s a problem
3. Been feeling kinda off the past week or so. The solution? Take a day off school, drink tea and watch House of Cards (omg, anyone else watch it? Soooo good)
4. Since I’ve now finished House of Cards, I can’t stop watching Gossip Girl (clearly my taste in TV is very random and wide ranging)
5. More pathetic “I’m sick. I’m tired” pics. Seriously, though, I have the energy levels of my 15 year old dog…
6. Most delicious (vegan!) cupcake from a little cafe by my house. Plus it looks like a flower so you know I like it
7. Easter cookies! So bad but so good
8. After all that sugar, I came back to Toronto realizing I needed to go on a serious health kick. (Like I promised, I’ll be sharing some of these healthy recipes in the near future. Stay tuned!)
9. Then my blender broke and now my healthy hopes are slightly dampened (very ironic the blender broke right after I wrote my post on smoothie making tips)
My Post on Blogging Detox was featured on IFB last week. Here are some other lovely articles that you should check out!
Links à la Mode: April 17th
- Adorned in Armor: Sisters Need Love Too
- Also Known as Anuli: Why Don’t You Write a Letter?
- Aspects of Style: 4 Things Yoga Can Teach Us About Blogging
- Attire Club: Mens Mid-Spring Outfits: A Bright Easter
- Bonjourdin: Beauty Crush: Peach
- Burgundy Whispers: Beauty Bit: Clarins Skincare
- Daisychains and Daydreamers: Bournemouth Blogger’s Clothing Swap
- DressCode:HighFashion: Backstage at Roberto Cavalli
- Fashion Tales Blog: The Smart Tech Traveler
- I Can Style U: Cat Eye vs. Bat Wing
- Lara Lizard: Beauty Tips From The Ladies of Medieval Europe
- Nothing 2 Wear Novello: Trending: Flamingos
- Petite Career Girl: Orange Lip Trend for Less than $10
- The Coveted: Why Do You Wear Makeup?
- The Dragonfruit Diaries: 3 Ways to Wear a Bodycon Dress for a Day
- The Stylist: Best Blogger Hairstyles
- Trend Survivor: Trend Posting: Sneakers & How to Wear Them
- Wear it Better: Do You Ever Get Tired of Blogging?
- We Are Ready Made: Hero of the Week: Phoebe Philo
- Wild Beauty World: What is Looking Young Anyway?